CV and carreer path - summary
Thomas Pluch has been working in line management for 15 years prior to entering into Interim Management:
Managing Director of an American familiy business
As Plant Manager of the European affiliate, producing and selling honeycomb components to the European markets of automotive, aeronautics, aerospace and refrigeration manufacturer, his main tasks were:
- Development and implementation of a Marketing and Sales strategy for Europe,
- Full P&L responsibility,
- Start-up and extension of the first European production line for the company,
- Qualification and training of newly hired employees,
- Operational Excellence
- Organisational development of the organisation to a more autonomous way of working from the US,
- Build and get qualified for the ISO 9001 standard and implementation of a work safety system.
Technical Sales Management for a global multinational player
As Business Development Manager he developed the strategy and prepared the market launch in South America and the US for a global supplier of industrial Engineering solutions.
As Key Account Manager he implemented the strategy "One face to the customer" in the international semiconductor manufacturing market in Germany and South-east Asia:
- Implementation of strategic alliances
- Preparation of a Business Plan and market entry to South America
- Global Sourcing and Supply Chain Management
- Internal and external Engineering coordination to accelerate execution
- Development and implementation of innovative products and technical services.
Project Manager for a global, Japanese General Construction Company and a German family business
As a project manager leading and coordinating in intercultural teams the speed-up of Engineering and the implementation of industrial projects:
- Acting as Owner Representative
- Management of all Engineering activities and the execution milestones.
- Global Sourcing and Supply Chain Management for materials
- Internal and external Engineering to accelerate the lead time.
- Commissioning and hand-over to the customer
Engineering and Consulting Manager for 2 family business
As a Consulting Engineer in Germany for the conception and design:
- Crisis management in critical projects
- Task force to accelerate the engineering and planning process
Serviceleader for an austrian driven family business
As a Service Manager in Austria to assure a 24h on-call system on plant maintenance and trouble-shooting for a Semiconductor Plant.
- Leadership and coordination of the maintenance teams at the customers site
- Development, planning and implementation of customized solutions
- Work preparation and warehousing to support 24h/7
- Product development and portfolio extension on services
>> Successfully completed tasks and projects
>> CV and career path – summary
>> International Assignments, Professional Development, competences and skills
>> Industry Experiences