Successfully completed tasks and projects
During 25+ years of practical management experiences in B2B business Susanne Brüggemann completed successfully, very different tasks and projects. For an easy orientation the most relevant tasks and projects are listed hereunder by core processes instead of a chronological order.
Organisational Development - Restructuring - Turn around
- Definition and Implementation of a complex restructuring project following years of declining margins including significant cost reductions on both headcounts and operational costs,
- Qualification, selection and supporting a young and unexperienced management team. This mission included teambuilding measures, individual and collective couching, motivation through a trust-based management, leading by example and shared responsibility,
- Measure of restructuring incl. site closures following the economic crisis in 2008/ 2009,
- Organizations development project of a complete business unit following years of double-digit growth without structural adaptation of the organization,
- Organizations development project to strengthen strategic objectives, to define guidance and way of working, to implement and control results achieved,
- Organizations development project to build a decentralized structure covering operational sites all over Germany and to start active networking in between sites and teams,
- Implementation/ reshaping and strengthening of a motivating company culture.
Sales - Price Management - B2B - technical products and services
- Sales management of a regional, German wide sales organization. Build strategy on how to gain new customers and how to improve customer retention,
- Definition and implementation of a pricing policy with regular and systematic pricing actions,
- Measurement of a customer satisfaction rate, set-up an overall action plan on customer satisfaction and customer communication, implementation of action plan,
- Negotiations of complex, multi-annual customer contracts,
- Preparation of an organisational change within the sales organization including customer segmentation,
- Change Management of Sales processes without losing customers,
- Preparation of market studies and business Cases.
- Recruitment and development of young management talents,
- Lead of HR processes including headcounts and costs,
- Individual development and training,
- Manage the overall process of definition, cascading and accomplishment of personal bonus systems, review of a remuneration policy,
- Line Management of up to 600 people with 2-3 hierarchical levels,
- Lead employees’ interviews in critical situations,
- Motivation and communication to managers and employees,
- Negociation with social partners.
Supply Chain - Production - industrial activities
- Management Optimization and Change Processes within production and supply chain to improve on cost and efficiency,
- KPI based management of the supply chain,
- Cost control and Implementation of measures to secure fluctuation in cost positions,
- Set-up of strategic partnerships with key suppliers and support negotiations with strategic suppliers,
- Secure in-time and efficient transportation of products to customers and improve by using mathematical, analytical tools and models for cost optimization
- Improvement of the industrial Safety Management,
- Identification and implementation of innovations in production and supply chain,
- Process improvements by introduction of digital and innovative solutions
- International exchange on Best Practices
- Management of investment process and coordination of turnarounds
- Improvement of production cost
- Planning and implementation of an energy efficiency and maintenance improvement project
- Improve availability and up-time of plants.
Other tasks and projects
- Project Management of equipment execution projects: Defining, Planning, tendering and ordering, implementing. Project management in time and on-budget.
- Project Management for strategic projects: Definition of frame and targets, alignment of project targets, manage project teams, keep time frame and budget.
- Organise and lead workshops and larger management meetings
- Organisation of international meetings
>> Successfully completed tasks and projects
>> CV and career path – summary
>> International Experiences, Professional Development, competences and skills
>> Industry Experiences