Crisis Management by active communication
Crises are rarely a sudden event! Crises develop and are often hard to recognise at first. This is often because the trigger, paradoxically, almost always comes from a positive intention:
- Maintaining traditions
- New ways with a lot of unknowns
- The generation change being constantly postponed
- Investment bottlenecks and similar.
The sooner action is taken the greater the chance that the direction of the company can be changed with straightforward measures. Our methodical procedure offers effective solutions for the different stages.
As manager on demand we support you in diverse crisis situations:
- Establishing structured acquisition
- The coordination and follow-up of customer acquisition and development
- Improving customer retention
- Crisis communication and trust-building measures with customers and project participants
- Managing and coaching employees and integrating external service providers
- A structured approach to reduce risks
- Active management and communication for internal and external project participants
- Implementation of a methodical procedure
- Development of a commercial way of thinking
- An analysis of weak points and potential
- Planning and implementing optimisation measures
- On-the-job training
- Analysis of the problem areas
- Creation of a budget and priority plan
- Search and selection of internal and external resources
- Coordination of the implementation process
- Takeover of operative management tasks
- Coaching for the affected employees
- Preparing for the future
Many issues are interconnected. We act as follows:
We clarify the situation.
This means that we analyse what stage of crisis the company is in. That concerns on people, processes and figures.
We develop prospects and potential.
What can be built on? Which direction should be taken? What resources are available and what resources are still needed?
We find the way.
What measures have to be implemented? What is the safest concept? In what timeframe should things be achieved? Who can offer support?
Analysis, people, actions and results.