What is Interim Management or Management on Demand?
Management on demand is similar to company consulting. Except for one small but important difference.
Company consulting focuses on developing strategies and coming up with concepts.
Management on demand is applied directly after an analysis and supports you in implementing the measures and achieving specific results. A Manager on demand works in a goal-orientated manner. He/she brings experience. He/she knows the structures and processes. He/she weighs up the opportunities and risks. He/she supports you in achieving success.
Management on demand ensures that measures are safely implemented.
Our main areas are:
- Are you focusing on growth and new markets, or do you need to restructure your company to be ready for new market challenges?
- Do you want to improve your organisation, because your internal costs are constantly rising?
- Is the working atmosphere getting worse and do you urgently need to make a change in your company?
- Has your company got into difficulties because of market changes or tough conditions?
- Is there a new generation coming up?. In the future, experience has to be retained which is why the course needs to be re-set.
Our customers benefit from our diverse industry experience in project and product management.
We bring an outside view. This helps us break down structures and give your managers and employees a new perspective about their everyday work.
We claim to understand the company culture and to preserve it. Change is important. However, it is also important to structure them around the people in the company.
For us, management is an active process to generate results from goals. However, results only make sense if they are achieved together and can be further improved. As a consequence we integrate the managers and employees into this process so that they can take on the idea of active management.